mandag 29. juli 2013

Enjoying summer with my parents!

My parents only stayed here a few days, but I feel we got alot out of that time :) We`ve been enjoying some of the nice weather that showed up, getting out for a few adventures, and me and mom had to celebrate this little "sumemrvacation" with strawberries and champagne! Cause even though it was only 3,5 days, it felt like a little vacation from my work! The also brought quite a few things home for me, which is much appreciated, but now I really feel I`m starting my last (probably) semester on Svalbard. I just hope I manage to finish my thesis with some sanity left! (Well, there`s not really much left already!) But; Thanks for the visitt mamma og pappa! Thanks for all the great food, and thank you for coming to see me! And (always!), thanks for all your help and support!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar