onsdag 5. desember 2012

Late Halloween/Tromsø-visit up-date!

Meet Duncan! My pumpking of 2012! Yes, I know I haven`t up-dated my blog for a looong while... But to be honest, that`s because not much have happen due to me being sick (yet again!). But! I had an amazing visit to Tromsø! Even though it`s not Svalbard, it`s still above the Arctic circle. And at least half of my amazing adventures on Svalbard are purely being spectacular because of the great friends I get here; so my time with these friends in Tromsø deserve a little blog-post :) (it`s my same excuse for posting about my Germany-trip, wich would never have been that amazing hadn`t it been for the epic people I get to know in the Arctic!) Anyways, Halloween was celebrated in Tromsø! And those who know me know how much I love Halloween! :D And of course me and Carl had to get a pumkin! Since we both bought him, we made him in to a two-face pumpkin so both of us got to carve him^^ and Halloween cannot come without my "poisonous mushrooms" and scary food :D
Oh, and to celebrate that Therese was getting old, we had an Oldies-party!
And I had the honour of trying to make Carl and Benny look like old ladies^^
I think they look great! :D So thanks to everyone who made my Tromsø-visit amazing! I`m looking forward to see you again, and see the ones I didn`t mett yet next time! Thanks to Antonio for the pictures!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar