onsdag 26. mai 2010

Damn, I miss you guys! Can`t wait to see you again!




























In my search for great pictures of me and my friends, I discovered that someone (*kremt*) have had a lot of fun playing with my camera at all sorts of events... This have led to some great (and hilarious!) pictures, and inspired me post a small tribute to my friends at home =)

Even though I had the greatest time her on Svalbard (and still have!), and hate the fact that I leave soon, there is a bunch of people I am really looking forward to see again! I missed you guys, wish you could have been here with me and experienced all this cool stuff!

I am looking forward to see you soon!

PS: Of course I miss the rest of my family as well, but I´m not sure how fun they think it is getting pictures posted in my blog randomly... So I keep it to my friends and sisters =)
Mom and dad, of course I miss you too! And my aunts, uncles, cousins, and Amor, it`s going to be great to see you again =)

PPS: Don`t be insulted about the order of pictures, I would have put all of you on one row if it was possible <3

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så koslig å finna et bilde av meg blandt alle dei du savne! Savne deg o vennen. Glede meg masse t å se deg i sommar!

    PS:bilde av Birger å Siw Beate kor han har armen oppå henna va ganske morsomt :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Klart eg måtte ha me deg! Eg har jo ikkje glemt deg!! Glede meg masse t å se deg igjen i sommar! =D Me må finna på noe gøy =)

    Hehe, bilde av dei to e genialt=D

    SvarSlett