mandag 15. februar 2010

That´s our baby, Sam!







Me and a friend bought a snowscooter! This is going to be awesome! I am so looking forward to go on trips to Barentszburg, Pyramiden, maybe even Svea! And use it to go up the mountains, so we can skii down and drive up again!

It is an Arctic Cat Panther (Touring) 370, 2004 model, not the biggest engine, but big enough to not have any problems with two people on it! I picked it up in the weekend, and have tried it a little bit driving at the river, and a very short trip up to Longyearbreen. Sam haven`t tried it yet, because she was on a trip this weekend, so I bet she is really eager to try our baby!

We are going to have so much fun!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ohh, i really liked your baby! haha :P
    Nice to meet you Sam

    ana

    SvarSlett
  2. Gratulerer! :D Den var kjempestilig^^

    SvarSlett
  3. Takk for d! =D

    Ana, Sam is the girl I am sharing my scooter with, we bought it together =)

    SvarSlett